top of page
/Our team/Kun-Chou Tsai
Mr. Kunchou Tsai, Esq.
- National Chengchi University College of Law, Ph.D. Candidate (Taipei, Taiwan)
- University of California at Berkeley, School of Law, LL. M. (California, USA),
- University College London, Faculty of Laws, LL. M. (London, UK)
- Chung Yuan Christian University, Graduate School of Financial Law, LL.M. (Taoyuan, Taiwan)
- National Taiwan University, College of Law, LL.B. (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Arbitrator, China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Financial Arbitrator, Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei (CAA)
- Vice Chairperson, Financial and Economic Law Committee, Taiwan Bar Association
- Chair and Legal Advisor, Berkeley Club of Taiwan (UC Berkeley Constituency Alumni Chapter)
- Chair and Legal Advisor, UCL Taiwan Alumni Association(University College London Official Alumni Group)
- Chairperson, British Chevening Alumni Taiwan (Chevening Scholars of British Foreign and Commonwealth Office)
- Principal Counsel, The Core Group (Taiwan)
- Principal Counsel, Yuanta Commercial Bank
- Partner/Deputy Director, Zoomlaw Attorneys-at-Law
- Senior Associate, Guo Ju Law Firm
- Senior Counsel, Financial Supervisory Commission, Department of Legal Affairs
- Associate, Taipei Exchange (TPEx) Trading Department
- Prosecutor’s Investigator, Ministry of Justice, District Prosecutor’s Office
- Research Assistant, Science & Technology Law Institute of Institute for Information Industry
- Taiwan Bar Admission (2007);
- Taiwan Patent Agent (2008)
- Member of Charted Institute of Arbitrators Accelerated Route Training (2012)
- Financial Arbitrator, Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei (2016)
- Qualified in the Taiwanese National Examination for Justiciary (2003) and Justiciary Training Program (Ministry of Justice, 2004) with Honor
- Language Proficiency: Eloquent in Chinese (Mandarin & Taiwanese); fluent in English; fair in Japanese (JPLT Level 2)
- Banking and Financial Regulations
- Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Securities and Capital Market
- International Trading and Foreign Investments
- Intellectual Property and Privacy Law
Publication and Essays:
- The Post Financial Crisis Supervision: Financial Consumer Protection and Financial Consumer Dispute Resolution Mechanism, University College London, 2011.
- The Trend of Integration of Clearance and Settlement in Global Securities Markets, Chung Yuan Christian University (CYCU), 2004.
- The Foresee Planning and Legal Supervisory toward Financial Services in the of Cross-Strait Free Trade Zones, Cross-Strait Free Trade Law Forum, Soochow University, 2015
- Arised from ACTA and TPP the Criminal Penalty Controversy regarding IPR and the Impact to Taiwanese Legal System, the 15th Annual Conference of the Research Center for International Organization and Trade Law, National Chengchi University, 2015
- Business Method Patents and Financial Products Innovation, International Seminar on Intellectual Property, National Chengchi University, 2009.
- The Legal Environment of Joint Venture Investment in Taiwan, CYCU, 2001.
- Joint author, A Study on Risk Management of Futures Brokerage, Chinese National Futures Association, 2009.
- Joint author, A Study on the Legal System and Relevant Regulations of Central Clearing Institution in Taiwan, Taiwan Depository & Clearing Corp. (TDCC), 2003.
- Joint author, A Study on Consumer Protection of Internet Trading and Revision of Relevant Regulations, STLC, 2002.
bottom of page