/Our team/Adam Lin
Mr. Adam Lin, CPA
Mr. Lin, CPA not only has more than 20 years of experience in accounting practice and land administration, but also have a master's degree in law, with outstanding legal expertise. In addition, long served as the Arbitrator of Chinese Arbitration Association, the securities financial trial experts for District Courts, Mediators for civil disputes, and many other positions, he has an insightful experience toward accounting and legal issues of various cases and matters.
Master’s Advance Program of Law and Accounting, National Chengchi University
Master of Law for Professional Track, National Chengchi University
Master of Business Management, National Chengchi University
- Member, Executive & Chair of various Committees, Taiwan Provincial CPA Association & Taipei CPA Association
- Managing CPA, Evergreen Certified Public Accountants
- Managing Agent, Evergreen Land Administration Agent’s Office
- Professional Consultants, Taiwan CPA Association “Improvement Program of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Financial Capabilities"
- Financial Counseling Consultant, Foundation of the ROC Management Science Society "Innovative SME Accounting Information Application and Counseling Program"
- Adjunct Lecturer, School of Continuing Education, Fu Jen Catholic University
- Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Electronics, Lunghwa University of Science and Technology
- Adjunct Lecturer, Huafan University
- Auditor, KPMG CPA Firm
- Certified Public Accountant
- Land Administration Agent, Tax Agent, and Patent Agent
- Arbitrator, Chinese Arbitration Association
- Financial and Securities Court Expert, Taiwan Taipei District Court (since 2000)
- Mediator of Civil Tribunal, Taiwan Taipei District Court (since 1999)
- Mediator of Civil Tribunal, Taiwan New North, Shihlin, and Banqiao District Court