/English/Our team/Man-Yin Tseng
Ms. Amanda Man-Yin Tseng
Of Counsel, based in London (UK Solicitor & Taiwan Attorney)
Amanda Tseng is a dual-qualified lawyer based in London, United Kingdom and is an external counsel of the Enlighten Law Group.
Amanda has over 7 years of legal experience advising start-ups and established businesses internationally on a wide range of commercial legal matters in Legal 500 law firms and in-house legal teams in the UK and Taiwan. Her focus is providing pragmatic and swift services to businesses from the technology, media and creative sector on their local and cross-border legal matters in the United Kingdom and the Greater China Region.
As our external counsel, Amanda can assist with your legal matters relating to the UK and the European Union through quality SRA regulated law firms in the UK which she works for. Amanda speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Transactions and Corporate Governance, including equity investment, M&A and technology joint venture
- Entertainment and Media Law
- Intellectual Property, including development, management, exploitation, licensing and enforcement
- Information Technology and E-commerce law
- Data Protection and Privacy Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Peking University, certificate of Intellectual Property Entertainment Law Programme (2017)
- University College London, LL.M. in Public International Law (2011)
- National Cheng-Chi University, LL.B. in Economic and Financial Laws (2005)
- Solicitor of England and Wales (2017)
- Attorney-at-Law of Taiwan (2006)
The legal matters under English law will be advised by law firms regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority in the UK.